Tuesday, February 2, 2021

New Things

Monday started with some new things. One new thing is some stall matts that I have been waiting on for months now. I bought one at Tractor Supply about a year ago and have had some more on my list since then. However, they have been out of stock there for months on end. COVID they say. Well, I picked up two of them on my way home from Moorhead Monday after work. 

I plan to use these to build a small station for the treadmill. I will lay the matts and cover them with a sheet of plywood. That will give a little reduction in shock as I shuffle in the gym and out of the rain. No, I do not run on the dreadmill often. But it is nice to have the option. Sometimes the cold and rain combined is more than I am willing to deal with on the open road.

Another new thing is I put together the plate tree I picked up Saturday at Dick's in Madison. That helped me get some more plates off the floor. I am trying to get the gym organized and that is an ongoing job. I have leaves to clear, the running station to fix, and some things to move around. 

I think I am going to move the landmine to the strongman section outside of the covering. That will give me more room on the slab and maybe things will look a little better. That will mean I can't do that move if it is cold and raining, but I still have dumbbells and the lat pull down and the cords to work with. When the weather is good, I will hit the rows.

I did swim, but only 1,300 yards. I did run, but only 3.05 miles. I did lift, but only a lot. Since I missed my last two session the past week, I did pull instead of pushes. I hit the back for seven sets of reverse flys, five sets of the landmine row, and three sets of lat pull downs.

So it was a pretty good day. I enjoyed work, and lifted hard. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment