Wednesday, February 10, 2021

More Bounce

Since Tuesday is my long day at work, I do not even attempt to swim. I did, however, go out for what counts for a long run during the week. I hit the road for 7.59 miles and I pushed the tempo just a little bit. It was still very slow, but faster than what has become my normal pace.

I then hit the wheel barrel. I added a mere five pounds but I extended the push to .14 of a mile. My traps felt it big time. This should help me a lot for the run to Ridgeland because I will be wearing a pack for ten hours a day and my back and traps will take a lot of strain doing that. Today, I will do more.

At Plate City, I benched

14 X 100

  7 X 120

  5 X 145

  4 X 145

  2 X 150

  2 X 150

  7 X 120 narrow grip

I also did dips and two sets of triceps pushdowns. Thank you, Jesus, for a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment