Monday, December 13, 2021

BBU 5

My fifth week of training for my yet unannounced huge challenge was OK. It was the end of the semester, always a stressful time, but I got it done and now I can open a can of huge training. 

Monday I started with 3,100 yards in the pool. I then moved to the gym where I not only lifted, but I ran on the treadmill between sets for 2.28 miles. 

Tuesday was more swimming, this time for 3,350 straight. A decent run of 7.4 miles followed that and of course, wait. I did not lift Tuesday. I do not remember why.

Wednesday I did 2.51 miles of roadwork and met Tyler Kirk at the pool for 1,750 yards. I did lift, pulling.

Thursday was another busy day because we had our Carmont Ministers' Wives' Banquet. It was nice. We met at the Kilmichael church. Before that, however, I had breakfast at Acy's with my old friend Danny. Too much eating. I did do some training. At the pool, I was good for 2,850 straight, and on the road I was bad for 2.31 miles.

Friday I swam 3,100, lifted weights, and shuffled 5.51 miles.

Saturday I spent the day with Penny. I did sneak in 4.4 miles of running, but nothing else was possible. And Sunday, I did a short 1.87 miles to finish the cycle.

For the week, I

swam 12,930 meters,
lifted weights three times, and
ran 26.3 miles.

That is not bad, but I need more meters in the pool, and more miles on the road. A little less fat on the belly would help also. Lord help me to lose the weight. I need divine aid. I can't do this by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment