Monday, December 27, 2021

BBU 7

BBU 7 was like falling off a cliff. What with me being sick, shopping, and incessant eating, it seems I took a step detour world tour backwards. I gained weight, lost fitness, and feel bad. And that is the good news. I can't tell you what the bad news is, but it's really bad.

Monday I shuffled 1.41 miles.

Tuesday, I made it to the pool where I swam 4,600 yards. On the road, I did 2.15 miles, and in the gym I lifted. So Tuesday was almost a normal day.

Wednesday I did a short swim and a medium run. The swim was 2,050 yards, and the run was 4.44 miles.

Thursday I forced myself onto the treadmill for 1.31 miles.

Friday, despite being ill, I ambulated to Hillbilly Heaven. I shuffled 12.02 miles and walked 2.39.

Christmas day I found time for 1.18 on the dreadmill. 

Sunday, I did a little lifting and shuffled 1.05 on the hamster wheel.

For the week, I

ran 23.56 miles,
swam 6,077 meters,
cycled 4:00 minutes on the stationary,
lifted weights two times, and
Ski Erged 1:30

That was not terrible. To get that much training in while sick and at Christmas was a victory. I just had hoped for a bigger win. I did get back to the Ski Erf for the first time in a couple of months. I had stopped that after my arm fell off a second time. Now, I am ready to make my push for the spring. Thank you Jesus, for a good Christmas, renewed health, and a reset mental state. Help me to keep the later two.

No comments:

Post a Comment