Thursday, December 23, 2021

Heck if I Know

Wednesday was a tough day for me. I was not feeling too well. Overtraining? General fatigue? Flu? COVID? I didn't know, but I was moving slowly. I was, however, moving. First I moved out the door for 4.44 miles of roadwork. It was slow, methodical, and not much fun, but I did it. 

After lunch I was lounging when John called. I agreed to meet him at the pool. Most likely I would not have gone if he had not called. I swam

1.850
3 X 50 build
50 back
total: 2,050 yards

I just didn't have it. I tapped which irritated John. Tough ______ said the kitty. 

I went home and was due to do a deadlift workout. I could not force myself out the back door even though the best gym in Greenwood Mississippi America the world is back there. I felt like I was coming down with something.

As I type this, I know I was coming down with something. A cold? Flu? COVID? I don't know. I coughed a lot last night and a little bit this morning. I did sleep well once I went to sleep. My plan is to lounge a lot today. I want to keep the run streak going, but even that is in jeopardy. Praise the Lord anyway. Happy Christmas and Merry New Year to you and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment