Thursday, December 30, 2021

Three for Three

I forget yesterday to mention the rest of the training day. I wrote about Tyler and my morning lifting. I did not, however, mention that I also ran 4.24 miles and swam 3,550 yards. Yeah, I'm forgetful like that.

Wednesday was another good training day. We lifted deadlifts and light legs. I took my PR to 255 on the trap bar deadlift. 

Later in the morning, I went out for a four-mile run. While out there, I decided to go for five. Then I shifted to six. I finished with 7.05. Sometimes you just feel like running.

Wednesday night is the time I swim with Tyler. He had an out of town funeral, however, and could not get back in time. Consequently, I tapped out early. I am sorry like that. I swam

1,200
3 X 50 @ WIFL
10 X 100 @ 2:23
150 free/back by 25s
total: 2,500

Yeah, I should have gone for 3,000 or 4,000 but for no reason other than laziness, I stopped and went home. Sometimes I find it difficult to swim the extra distance and the tough sets when I am all alone. Tom was there when I arrived, but he left before I finished to 1,200. 

Still, it was a good day. Three straight days of three workouts per day. Despite yesterday's pool wimpage, I have some serious yards for three days and on the road my total is good there two. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment