Friday, December 31, 2021

Three for Four Straight

Thursday morning I maxed Tyler out on the bench press. Since I want to start training him on percentages, I needed to know what his max was. So he hit 280 for a solid rep. How about that? Now those forty-five pound plates that have until now mostly been decoration for the gym are being used. I p8 X 130ushed a meager

  10 X 50
  10 X 72
  6 X 100
  13 X 110
  12 X 120
  8 X 130

Of course there were the seated dips and the corator tuff stuff. By sunup, we were up, lifted up, and ready to face the day. It does feel good to get a workout done early in the morning. I am just no good at it on my own.

Later I ran 3.1 miles to take the streak to 88 days. 

At the pool, however, I wimped out again. I had a good practice, but I failed to bust out a really big one. I swam

  1,300 26:14
  brick kick
  300 easy
  4 X 50 @ WIFL
  2 X 50 paddles
  300 for time 4:51
  150 easy
  total: 2,550 yards

So that made three workouts per day for four straight days. This is what time off work is supposed to look like. I go back to school next week. How do I feel about that? The break was a little short. Other than that, it was great. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment