Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Started Swimming

I started swimming yesterday. After Monday's 2,800 yards with a little bit of quality, I decided to do a straight swim. The idea of one hour popped into my thoughts so that is what I did. I stopped at 1:00:21 after 3,050 yards. That is the most I have swum since August, if memory servers me correctly. Yeah, it's been awhile.

I did not run much. After 1.81 miles, I called an end to my shuffle. At least I did something as well as stretch the streak to 57 days. Or is it 58?

In the gym, it was dark, and it was pull night. The basic construction of the wall is complete. Simon still has to finish the wiring, painting, and put in a shelf and some 2X8s that I will mount the plate holders on. Yeah, it's going to be great.

So that was it, three short but steady workouts. The streak lives, and the swimming is coming back. Yee ha, thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment