Tuesday, December 21, 2021

I'm like That

I didn't get much done Monday, but what I did do needed doing. Do you like all that doing? The first thing I did was to drink the coffee pot dry. I have this terrible feeling that if there is coffee in the pot, I am not doing my job, and I am wasting God's precious gift of the bean. I am spiritual like that.

After that, I went to the tooth dentist. Don't you love going to the tooth dentist? Anyway, I needed to go and I'm glad that is out of the way. I take care of my teeth like that. 

Then I went Christmas shopping. I usually take care of all my shopping in two stops, and I pulled it off like that again. First, I went to Russell's Antiques. Yeah, I'm good like that. Then I went to the bank, cashed a couple of checks, and when the door opened with my money at the drive through, I yelled, "Boom!! I just finished my Christmas shopping!" Yeah, I'm really good like that. My daddy taught me how to shop.

Then after lunch I lounged long. John called and was insistent that I come to the pool right then. Remember he stood me up four straight days last week after yelling at me that I could not go to heaven. I should not have answered the phone, but I'm polite like that. I did not go. Time was running short. It was Over 60s night. Not only that, but I thought it well to give my wounded forehead another day out of the water. I am health conscious like that.

So instead, wanting to keep the streak alive, I went out for a short shuffle. Yeah, I'm dedicated like that. I only went 1.41 miles because my knee was gimpy, but I did it, took a shower, then got ready to go.

Thank the Lord for a full day even though I did not do much training. The cable guy is supposed to come today, this morning. Maye this time we will get it done. Thank you, Jesus, for a super Plate City Gym. It is great like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment