Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Praise the Lord Anyway

Tuesday I got back on track. The cable guy was supposed to come and guess what? He did. So I was out there early making up the workout I missed Monday. He called bout 9:00 and said he was on the way. He did a bang-up job. The TV is in. It looks good, works good, and I even took a treadmill run to check it out. On the bench, I pressed

  20 X 50
  10 X 72
  6 X 100
  3 X 130
  5 X 140
  5 X 140
  5 X 140
  4 X 140

Incline close grip: 13 X 100, 14 X 100. Also I did seated dips, chest-supported rows, and Swim Pulls.

So it was a good morning. I lifted push and pull, the TV got installed, and all of that was done by noon.

At the pool, John was a no show. I swam straight for 4,600 yards in 1:31:11. After that, I was tired. I went home and my TV in the house was not working. The cable box is messed up. So one problem solved, another problem takes its place. I worked on it. Penny, who has the patience of Job, worked on it. I called the number on the screen and they worked on it. So now a tech is supposed to come back out Monday night. Sigh.

I watched YouTube. I like that better anyway. But I do want my TV back. Did the tech who installed Plate City mess something up? Who knows. Praise the Lord anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment