Monday, October 19, 2020

10/12 - 10/18

What a week. I started strong and ended flat on my back. Wow. It unfolded like this:

Monday I ran to the pool, swam 2,200 yards and ran home. The runs were 2.03 and 4.32 for a total of 6.35 miles of roadwork. I also did a solid leg session at Plate City.

Tuesday, I cut the runs to 1.8 and 3.75 for a total of 5.55. The swim actually went up to2,250 yards.

Wednesday is when the crash started. I was feeling bad so after work I went to bed. Thursday was even worse. I decided to go for a run anyway and shuffled 3.11 miserable miles.

That was it. After that, I was too ill to do anything more than dream and when one is ill, one's dreams get sick too. For the week, I

swam 4,066 meters,

ran 15.01 miles,

lifted weights once, and

slept a ton.

Thank you, Jesus, that I got done what I did. Help me to recover from this illness and resume training.

No comments:

Post a Comment