Friday, October 30, 2020

COVID 9

Yes my legs were sore from yesterday. The three sets of squats and the running were a lot after being in bed for ten days. Anyway, it was bench day again plus I wanted/needed to mow the front lawn. So around 11:00 a.m., I pushed the mower through the Randy Beets security gate and did the job. The grass was wet, but I got it done and some walking to boot. According to my watch, I did .85 of a mile. I guess you could call the workout number one for the day.

In the early afternoon, I went to Plate City. I benched

13 X 100

11 X 110

9 X 120

7 X 125

Of course I did rotator cuff stuff and lateral raises and cable raises. For the first time since I got it, however, I did not do any tibia dorsi work. I walked another .25 of a mile between sets, giving me 1.1 miles of walking for the day.

I went inside and rested. Then around 5:30 I went out for workout number three. I shuffled 1.3 miles on the dreadmill. So I had myself a day, a decent one considering I am coming back from illness and bedrest. Thank you, Jesus, for returning health.

No comments:

Post a Comment