Friday, October 16, 2020

Almost Zero

After laying an egg Wednesday, I almost did it again Thursday. I was feeling pretty bad, and after I left work, I went home and called John. I told him I did not think he should be around me. That meant now swimming.

I did not feel like doing anything, but staying in bed all afternoon and all night the day before did not help me any that I could tell. So I went out for a short shuffle. I did not feel good doing it and my pace was slower than normal. I only shuffled 3.11 miles. 

After the roadwork, I did go to Plate City, but all I did was stretch, do some rotator cuff work, and play with the tibia dorsi machine. I like that thing, and I do believe it will help protect me against injury.

The Viking Half is coming up Saturday. Will I run? It is looking dicey at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment