Wednesday, October 21, 2020

"Tell It Not in Gath"

I went outside. Tuesday. 

Don't worry, I was alone and behind the eight-foot Randy Beets protection fence.

Stir crazy. Stir insane. Feeling the need to move a little bit.

I did not do much, but I went to Plate City, booted my watch and determined to move around some. Pee Wee was beside himself. He had missed me as I had him. 

I walked .15 miles in the backyard. That made me sweat. Then I did some tibia dorsi work, four sets. I also did three sets of rotator cuff stuff and a little bit of stretching. Now I have a mark to beat.

It made me feel better for the rest of the night. When I got up to go to the kitchen after being down awhile, I could feel the weakness in my legs. Wow, that .15 mile walk really did me in. 

"Oh how the mighty are fallen." 

"Tell it not in Gath."

Sigh.

I still have dreams. I am going to play. I will have fun yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment