Thursday, October 8, 2020

Good Dog

I started Wednesday in the pool. Yeah, that's surprising isn't it? I swam 2,050 straight, still not pushing it, my focus being elsewhere. 

After work, I went home to find Simon still working on the shelves. I took my shuffle, 5.16 miles worth and then answered some phone calls and texts. I had put a pair of dumbbells and some plates on Facebook Market Place. I sold the dumbbells, and two pair of plates. That is more money for my gym fund. Plate City is good now. It is going to get really good over the upcoming years. 

Next it was time for the weights, for pull to be exact. I focused on the one-arm bent row and pulled

11 X 40

10 X 50

8 X 55

6 X 60

3 X 65

Besides that, I did some reverse flys and some stretching, and some looking into the trees. Pee Wee did lots of looking into the trees. Thank you, Jesus, for a good day and a good dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment