Wednesday, October 28, 2020

COVID 7

I lifted, walked, and even ran a little bit yesterday. At the gym, it was pull day and I focused on the one-arm bent row for

13 X 40

10 X 50

  8 X 55

   7 X 60

  4 X 65

  3 X 70

That 3 X 70 was the first time I used the new dumbbell that Leflore Steel recently made for me. I also did rotator cuff stuff, stretching, reverse flys, and the tibi dorsi machine. In addition to that, I mowed the back yard covering .62 of a mile. Then I plugged up my dreadmill and shuffled .5 of a mile. Yes, I was short winded, but I did it. All in all, I think it was a real workout and instead of just pulling the parachute cord, I actually hit the bottom. At least I like to think so, that I stopped the freefall of my fitness. Now maybe I can start getting back into shape. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment