Saturday, October 31, 2020

COVID 10

COVID 10 was a day when I felt well, like I have recovered. I did a couple of things. Although I am still under quarantine, I went to recycle because all that stuff was pilling up under the carport and looked like crap. Before that, however, I did my first workout a little before noon. It was pull day, and I did one set of one-armed bent rows as a warmup and then did several sets of lat pulldowns and Lenny rows. Then I did some reverse flys. It was a pretty solid session.

Shortly after noon, my package from Titan Fitness arrived. It was a leg extension/leg curl machine. Plate City just keeps moving forward. I put it together and tried it out. This will be a big boost to my leg work and will even clean the gym up a little. It is replacing a traditional bench with an Olympic bar that just sat on it unused. The new machine has a smaller footprint, will see lots of use, and looks good sitting there. Pictures later.

I took a run on the road a little after 5:00 p.m. Going out the gravel road at the end of Claiborne meant that I would not encounter a single soul. I have one day left on my quarantine, but I fulfilled my civic duty as well as acquired some real exercise. I did 1.68 miles. Yes, I was huffing, but not too much worse than normal.

So I had a good day. Physically I am coming back from COVID and I am beginning to exercise enough that I feel almost normal again. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment