Thursday, October 22, 2020

COVID 2

I did my second COVID workout Wednesday. Like Tuesday, I waited until late afternoon, around 5:00 p.m. When I went out, I was struck by how warm it was. Also like Tuesday, I booted my watch and started right off on the tibia dorsi machine. I did four sets beating Tuesday by one rep and by five pounds. I did the rotator cuff stuff like I did Tuesday.

Unlike Tuesday, however, I did two sets of leg extensions. Not only that, but I did a set of bench presses, just one. I pressed 100 pounds for ten reps. I then walked .21 of a mile in the backyard. By that time I was tired. I went inside, took a bath, and ate supper.

Thank you, Jesus, for helping Penny and me to feel better. May we continue to improve. Protect all our family, friends, and church members.

No comments:

Post a Comment