Monday, October 26, 2020

10/19 - 10/25

I don't think anything I did last week truly could be called training; I did, however, the best I could. Well, maybe not the best I could, but at least the best I would. 

Monday I was far to ill to try anything. I was still pretty ill Tuesday, but since I was so stir crazy and it was warm and sunny, I went out late in the afternoon and moved around some. I walked .15 of a mile and did some tibia dorsi work. I acquired a new machine from Titan Fitness that allows me to work the small muscle along the front of the lower leg, along the tibia bone.

Wednesday I walked .21 and did more tibia work along with some rotator cuff stuff.

Thursday I took the walking all the way up to .26. Besides tibia work, I also did some leg extensions and two sets of dumbbell bench presses.

By Friday, the bench pressing almost turned into a workout with three sets, the tibia work continued, and I walked a whopping .41 of a mile. Saturday, of course, I pulled out all the stops and did farmer's walks, dumbbell curls, and tibia work. The walking total hit a massive .43 of a mile.

For the week, I

swam not one stroke,

ran not a single step,

lifted at some light weights a few times, and

walked a massive 1.46 miles.

Sometimes the best you can do is the best you can do. Thank you, Jesus, that my wife and I are getting more healthy by the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment