Friday, October 23, 2020

COVID 3

Thursday afternoon I did my third COVID workout. Yes, I worked the tibia dorsi machine for four sets. I did one more rep on the initial set and went five pounds heavier on the final set over the day before. Yes, I also did rotator cuff work. 

In addition to all of that, I did two sets of incline dumbbell bench presses. I did another two sets of leg extensions. I topped things off with some stretching and a big .26 of a mile of walking. 

That might not be much, but I am doing something and something is a hundred thousand times better than nothing. I am pretty sure I have not stopped the free fall of my fitness, but I think I have pulled the parachute cord. The fall is slowing.

I am afraid to do much. Right now this small amount is making me feel better and sleep better. Penny continues to get better each day. By the grace of God, we are going to make it. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment