Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Still in Bed

I have been more sick, but I have never been more sore. The soreness has been so bad that to move is to be in pain. Nevertheless, I am getting better and tiny bit each day. Yesterday, I had thought I would bundle up and take a walk around the block. I didn't. I even thought that maybe I would go to Plate City and work the tibia dorsi machine. I did not. What I did do was nap as much as possible and hang out with affectionate cats. 

My co-workers checking on Penny and me has been truly touching. It's really meant something. Sunita Sharma has texted everyday. So has Anita Horn. BK, (Bad Katie Jones) was kind enough to bring me my literature book and leave it on our front porch. Sheila Mitchell picked up a prescription and added a loaf of bread to it. We have been cared for. Gerald Johnson, despite a broken arm himself, has checked on us daily. We indeed are blessed with good friends.

Rene Moore offered to contact all my face-to-face students, no small task. I am extremely grateful for that. So today maybe I can do something physical. I have already had one nap and it is only 10:24 a.m. I hope to get another one along with some school work done. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment