Wednesday, October 14, 2020

John Late? Shocker

For the second day of the week, the new swimming time, John was late again. He is totally incapable of being anywhere on time. I swam 2,250 yards at a 1:59 per 100 yard pace. And I forgot, I ran to the pool, swam, and then shuffled home. I did 1.8 going and 3.75 returning home. My legs, despite six miles on Monday and twelve sets of squats, weren't too bad. They weren't good, but I was able to shuffle along like an old man.

That made a pretty good aerobic block. Bach home, I received my package from Titan, a tibia dorsi machine. So I went to Plate City excited and ready to put that thing together. Guess what? No assembly was required. I did benches and played with the new machine. It should help my lower body health. In 2013, I made my first attempt at running to Naxapater. I failed on the first day and was then on crutches for six weeks. This machine, which works the muscle on the front part of the lower leg, will give me strength in a neglected muscle and likely help prevent further injuries to that body part.

On the bench, I pushed

13 X 100

10 X 130

10 X 130

10 X 130

13 X 100

Also I did some cable raises, some stretching, and some rotator cuff work. It was a good day. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment