Sunday, October 11, 2020

Saturday

Penny and I both slept late Saturday morning. Then I started the day slowly which meant that I drank coffee, petted cats, and studied for Sunday. Around 11:00, I got up to meet someone at Big Star to sale some weights. 

What!?!?!?!??!

Yes. Lately I have dumbed some duplicates and some plates that I don't have a use for. That is something I never thought I would do, but I am trying to clean up, organize, and improve the gym. Always I want to improve and making room for new and better equipment is an improvement. 

Penny wanted an Acy's burger for lunch, so I rode out and bought us one each. They have the best short order cooking around here. After the burger, I took a nap. Yes, I went sound to sleep. Then I got up and took a run. It was raining, but only lightly. It is still warm enough to get wet, so I did not wear my new rain jacket. I shuffled 6.14 miles giving me 30plus for the second week in a row.

After I did some more resting, I lifted at Plate City. I was due for both push and pull. I only did two sets of lat pull downs, but on the bench press, I did

17 X 100

12 X 120

4 X 140

4 X 140

4 X 140

2 X 140 paused

5 X 130 Spoto press (a bench press that stops and paused two inches above the chest).

Thank you, Jesus, for a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment