Thursday, October 29, 2020

COVID 8

COVID 8 was another real workout. It was leg day, and I did not do a lot on the legs. Three sets of squats had the twigs pretty juiced up. During that, I did some walking around the yard. I totaled .29 on the walking, but I plugged up the dreadmill and knocked out a full mile. Yeah, three sets of squats followed by a full mile of running. All of this while still fulfilling my quarantine duties. I felt it when I was walking back inside. I had done something.

I also did the tibia dorsi machine and some rotator cuff stuff. I felt like I not only pulled the parachute cord, I not only hit the ground, but I took a small step forward. I am running again. Not much. Not fast. But I am doing it. I'm started, and starting is always the hard part.

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment