Monday, October 21, 2019

10/14 - 10/20

Another good week is in the bank and earning interest. I like to think so anyway.
Monday I swam 2,250 yards, ran 14.53 miles, and lifted weights. Tuesday I swam 2,900 yards, but I did not run because something did not feel just right. I l did not even lift weighs but rested as I was feeling ill.

Wednesday I swam 2,900 yards again, and did two days worth of lifting. I did legs and my pull for upper body as well as shuffling 2.72 miles. Thursday I swam 2,600, ran 3.2, and lifted a lot.

Friday was huge. With the virtual meet, I swam 3,325 yards with 1,000 of that being for time. I later ran 10.15 miles, and lifted weights. Saturday I did lots of resting, coffee drinking, cat petting, and football watching. The only thing I did physical was to lift and lift a lot.

For the week, I 

lifted weights five times,
cycled 6:00 minutes on the stationary,
swam 12,771 meters, and 
ran 30.6 miles.

That makes my second straight thirty-mile running week. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment