Monday, October 14, 2019

10/7 - 10/13

The swimming volume has fallen off due to John and me moving to the indoor pool. We have to be out by 6:00 because the pool is reserved by some other people then. But still, I had a banner training week. It started with 3,300 yards of swimming on Monday morning followed by a 14.39 mile run that afternoon. That's good training right there. But that's not all. I also went to Plate City and benched

16 X 95
8 X 110
8 X 110
8 X 110
8 X 110

In addition to that, I did overhead dumbbell presses and triceps push downs.

Tuesday I swam 3,000 yards, ran 2.65 miles, and did leg work at Plate City.

Wednesday I swam 1,800 yards but I did not run due to a soreness in my upper achilles of the left leg.

Thursday I ran on dirt, the turn rows on Billy Whittington's place for 3.1 miles. That was after swimming 2,000 yards that morning. I benched in the afternoon.

Friday was the Virtual Meet with Randy Beets. I swam a total of 3,100 yards, ran 10.02 miles, and lifted weights.

Saturday I just lifted and watched college football.

For the week, I

swam 12,064 meters,
lifted weights six times,
pedaled 5:00 minutes on the stationary bicycle,
and ran 30.16 miles.

That was my first thirty mile running week in I can't remember when, probably three years. It felt good and I did not feel like I was over training. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment