Thursday, October 24, 2019

1507

This is blog post 1,507, and I was wondering if 1,506 was the last one ever. Recently my computer crashed. The computer man had to install a new hard drive. Then trying to get into my email, which I still have not done, and all my other stuff has proven difficult. Google told me my password was wrong. It was not. It let me in here, but I can't get into my email account or any of my other Google stuff. I am frustrated enough to eat my teeth.

I have a book for passwords. Funny how they never work, or as they told me on one screen that my account does not exist.

Sigh.

I'm angry enough to eat my teeth.

At least I got into Facebook, and I got into here. I would be most upset if I could not get into my blog. I write in here everyday. In fact, I write in here more than everyday. I think this is blog post number 345 for the year with 70 days to go. Now I need to get into my YouTube account. I use that a lot also. Lord help me. I filled out forms and forms and forms, all the questions asked, and their email said I did not provide enough information. I provided all the information they asked for. 

Did I mention that I am angry enough to eat my teeth?

Sigh.

Writing passwords and keeping up with them is not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment