Friday, October 18, 2019

Thriday

You know how it started. John was actually on time. Then he called me in the afternoon and asked me if I swam this morning. No joke. I'm beginning to worry about him. I used to get aggravated when he would ask me over and over the same question. I took it that he thought I lied and if he asked enough he would get a different answer. Now I know that he really forgets. I swam

1,500 30:13 (2:00)
6 X 50 @ 1:06
800 small paddles
total: 2,600 yards = 2,376 meters

I shuffled 3.2 miles. My legs felt OK after not running Wednesday but squatting and playing with the Husafell stone. I set another world record (15 feet with 112.5 pounds). It was cool, and running is now fun. I endured it all summer. Now I enjoy it.

Plate City was open for bench day. The second push day of the week is rep day. The focus is on more repetitions, more blood flow, a touch of endurance. I pressed

18 X 95
14 X 105
12 X 110

Decline bench press

12 X 100

Incline bench with Swiss bar

12 X plus 20 pounds

Overhead dumbbell press

8 X 25

Overhead dumbbell walk

133 feet X 15 pounders  

So there you have it. Another three-workout day. Some more Beetsdown training. Another deposit into the energy bank for Chicot, for fun, for other events. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment