Monday, October 7, 2019

9/30 - 10/6

I hit the ground training Monday starting out with a 5,500 meter straight swim at Twin Rivers. I followed that up with a 1.64 mile shuffle, short because of the MDCC 5Ks I wanted to be fresh for. For my third workout, I lifted at Plate City Gym.

Tuesday, I did it again in the pool with another 5,500 meters I was straight. I then ran the Greenwood Center 5K and lifted weights after that.

Wednesday I was again in the pool early for 5,000 meters. That was three pretty good days: 5,500, 5,500, and 5,000. I then did the Moorhead campus 5K in a better time than I did the Greewnood one it. When I drove home, I did leg work at the City.

Thursday I was feeling the effects of all that training. I slowed to 3,200 in the pool. After work I only shuffled 2.52 miles, and after that I lifted more weights at the Plate.

Friday was the virtual match race against Randy Beets. I swam a total of 2,250 yards. I went out for a long run while it was still cool and did 14.01 miles. That's a real long run right there, I don't care who you are. I even lifted when I somewhat recovered from the run.

Saturday I kept it simple. I did not swim. I did not run. I lifted at Plate City and did some work on the stationary bicycle. 

For the week, I

lifted weights six times,
swam 22,352 meters,
ran 24.6 miles, and
spun 5:00 minutes on the stationary.

That was a good week. That was an enjoyable week. That was a week I am thankful for. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment