Monday, March 16, 2020

3/9 - 3/15

It was a pretty solid week, another 20/20. Monday I hit it hard for 5,849 meters in the pool and 3.32 miles on the road. At Plate City I worked the bench press for both intensity and volume. Tuesday I swam 4,135 meters, ran a whopping 10.45 miles, and lifted some more weights.

Wednesday I swam 3,518 meters, shuffled 4.11 miles and lifted. Thursday is the long swim day and I went for 2:41:42 covering 8,800 yards. I then went for a 5.48 miles run before heading to the gym. The run must have been a bit too much giving me 23+ miles in only four days. My left knee got gimpy before bedtime and I limped for a few days.

Friday I swam 3,747 meters. I did not manage my time or energy well enough to get anything else done that day nor Saturday either. Still it was a solid week. I

swam 25,292 meters,
ran 23.36 miles, and
lifted weights four times.

Meanwhile, Randy Beets is still in hiding. Someone told me he has entered the Witness Protection Program. I don't know, I just know I have been unable to flush him out.

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment