Monday, March 30, 2020

Put That COOKIE DOWN! How NOT to Lose an Arm or Leg

Lately, I have taken to watching lots of videos on YouTube. Mostly I watch things related to lifting, running, and swimming. I also follow channels dedicated to big trucks, logging and over the road, and others focusing on big cats, especially lions. Below is a six minute video from one of my favorite YouTubers, Steve Shaw. He produces a ton of quality content on lifting weights. Not only that, but Steve is different in that he and his wife also run. Most muscle heads only run to the refrigerator. Slowly, I learned about his story and why he took up running. It was because of his run in with diabetes.

In this video, he gives us some sobering facts about the state of health in contemporary America. Please take few minutes and listen.

Warning, his language is a bit salty at times.



No comments:

Post a Comment