Friday, March 13, 2020

SB Day Four

I hit another big three on the fourth day of Spring Break. Thursday is my long swim day so I am forced to do it later in the day. At 6:00 a.m., three swimmers come in to the Twin Rivers pool. I am not getting up any earlier than I already am. I went in at 1:30 and swam for 2:41:42. The distance was 8,800 yards. My pace was a little slower than last week, but I knew that the weekly decline could not continue.

After Penny came home from work, we chatted a bit and then I went out for an "old man shuffle." That is what Brett Freeman called it when he saw me waddling up the Boulevard. We chatted some, he in his truck driving south and me shuffling on the medium. It was nice to talk to him. I did a super slow 5.48 miles bringing me up to over twenty for the week. 

It was dark by the time I got to Plate City. I put on some baggy sweat pants and a thick hoodie. Why all the clothes? Because West Nile is more frightening to me than Covid 19. Is that what they call it? It was push day, so I did

Incline dumbbell bench press

20 X 30
11 X 36

Bench press

15 X 95
12 X 105
10 X 115

Log press

8 X 52
9 X 52
11 X 52

I also did some cable work and face pulls. I love that new machine. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment