Friday, March 20, 2020

How Many Pecs Would a Pec Pop Pop if a Pec Pop Could Pop Pecs?

Not much to say today because I did little yesterday. I slept in and went to the pool at 10:30. A couple of other people showed up and John got out and left. My goal for the day was to swim 9,000 straight. I was swimming pretty well when I felt a little pop in my right pec somewhere around 2,800 yards. I slowed down and for several laps, every thing felt fine. Then I had a little pain where I felt the pec pop. I swam on to see if it would go away. One thing I have learned about swimming long is that things come and go. When it did not go after a few hundred, I tapped out. Better sorry than safe as they say. I finished with 3,650.

I went home and tried to be a good social distancer. I'm pretty good at that already because as an introvert I had rather spend most of my time alone anyway. I did not run. Penny and I had an appointment at 5:30. When we got home, I did not feel like lifting. So it was a pretty slim day.

Thank you, Jesus, for the life you gave and the grace I live in. Have mercy on our nation, on our world. Forgive us of our sins, wake your people, and heal our land.

No comments:

Post a Comment