Thursday, March 26, 2020

Back on Track

I finally started getting it all done Wednesday. I went to the pool earlier, around 9:00 and swam

3,300 1:02:35
   500 tt 8:03
1,300 24:33

total: 5,100 yards = 4,664 meters

That brings me up to 15,811 meters in just three days. In case you can't do the conversion, that is over nine and a half miles. But there is more. Before lunch I shuffled 2.51 miles. I am still being hyper conservative with my running because the knee is still gimpy, better, but not well. Thank the Lord that I can do it at all. 

Late in the afternoon I went to Plate City Gym. The sun was shinning, the dogs were happy, and so was I. Instead of doing the Wednesday workout plus Monday's and Tuesday's, I did push and legs, leaving me something to work tomorrow. On the legs, I performed six sets of squats. Most likely, I will never divulge how weak my legs are so you don't get the numbers for that. On the bench press, I pushed

15 X 95
8 X 120
6 X 140
6 X 140
6 X 140
6 X 140

I did more stuff: one set of incline dumbbell bench presses, some triceps pushdowns, some cable work, and some face pulls. I am loving that cable machine. When it was over, I was tired, that good tired.

So it was a three-workout day. Thank you, Jesus, for good health, good energy, and hope for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment