Sunday, March 29, 2020

Slim Saturday

Saturday is often a big training day for me. This one was not. Penny wanted to do some stuff and we did and it was nice. I did go out for a short shuffle around mid morning. I ran 3.44 miles which is my longest one since I re-injured my knee. The knee is better. This was my second day in a row when the temps were in the mid=eighties. The heat is coming. Lord help me.

I did not go to the pool. One reason I did not was the time element. Penny was ready to hit the road. Another reason was the finger. I was leery about swimming and most likely would not have even if we did not have other plans. 

We were gone most of the day, getting home around 5:30. I had time to lift, but I was tired and decided to lounge the rest of the evening. That brings up the question: do I lift Sunday. The most I ever do on the Lord's Day is take a walk. I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe I will lift. Maybe I will take it as a de-load week.

Thank you, Jesus, that I have options.

No comments:

Post a Comment