Sunday, March 15, 2020

SB Day Six

I had things planned. I was going to swim and run and lift, especially lift. Saturday is usually my second leg day of the week and strongman day I do farmer's walk, duck walk, log press, and I usually hit the body parts that I feel have not had enough work.

I slept in and studied for Sunday. Then I went to Joe Nanny's funeral. The Bible says, "Thine own friend and thy father's friend forsake not." He was my dad's friend. Not only that, but I taught his daughter and granddaughter. 

After the 1:00 o'clock funeral which lasted until after 2:00, I had an appointment to show the final forty acres we are selling. That took some time. He wanted to walk the whole thing and we did. While I was doing that, Penny was at her dad's cleaning. When I finished with the showing and picked up Penny, we went to Acy's a bought supper. They have the best short-order cooking within two hundred miles so if you have never had anything from there, drive out and enjoy. By the time we got home and ate, it was late, I was tired, and all motivation had left town. I took a bath and ease for the rest of the evening.

So it was a Saturday of stuff but not one of training. I did a lot of walking. I should have worn my Garmin, but I didn't. Maybe we did two miles up and down steep hills. Maybe we did more.

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment