Monday, December 28, 2020

12/21 - 12/26

I don't know if I can call this a quadrathon week or not. I did not spend a single minute on the stationary. That is one reason I have done so little on it. I did not want to get to the point where I dreaded it. So I started with five minutes and eased up the time :30 seconds per workout. Then last week, I just started putting it off. Oh well, maybe next week.

Monday I shuffled 4.32 miles. Also I hit the pool for 3,550 yards and the gym for some hard work. Tuesday I did 2.63 miles or roadwork, 3,375 yards of pool work, and a solid hour of gym work.

Wednesday I hit the water for my long swim and did 5,500 straight. Then I shuffled 2.6 and hit the legs at Plate City. Thursday I want small at the pool (2,550 yards), short on the road (1.65), and nothing in the gym. 

Friday was Christmas day, and although I ate too much, nevertheless, I did get out and work some. I ran 2.62 miles and lifted a lot. I followed that up Saturday with more running, 6.36 miles, and more lifting.

For the week, I

ran 20.18 miles,

swam 13,685 meters, and

lifted weights five times.

That was a pretty good week. The running is coming back. That was my first twenty-mile training cycle in six weeks. Yeah, six weeks. I was wanted to bust it out big during my break. Instead I have cut way back while I let some minor issues in my legs pass. It has been frustrating, but sometimes you have to sacrifice the present for the future. That is my thinking. I want to be in top form for the quadrathon.

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment