Saturday, December 12, 2020

Little Big Day

I had a big day Friday, but it was a little one. That means I did all three workouts (or was it four?), but they were small ones. Hey, the Bible say, "Despise not the day of small things" (Zechariah 4:10). I started things off with a small run, going 1.12 miles. That ain't much, but it's better than a poke in the eye.

Since John was only fifteen minutes late for two days combined, I figured he would be tardy by an hour or more or maybe he would not show at all at the pool. The latter proved to be true as I swam 4,800 yards straight in 1:33:15 for a 1:56 average. 

Back at the Hideout, I found that the long swim had taken a bit out of my arms not to mention my will. Pull day was a bit truncated. I did lat pulldowns for

23 X 50

15 X 65

16 X 53.75

17 X 56.25

Also I did some reverse flys with the red cord for ten and eleven reps. On the  bicycle, I spun 8:30. Add to that some stretching and that was about it. Like I said, it was a bid day, but a little one. The swim was big, but the run and the gym training were small. Still it was a good day. Thank you for it, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment