Sunday, December 13, 2020

Another Little Big Day

Since he missed Friday, John wanted to swim Saturday. I did not want to, but eventually I relented and agreed to meet him at 8:30 a.m. I didn't do much. I stroked an easy 1,400 yards.

Then I went home and did what I like to do on Saturday mornings: drink coffee, hang out with the cats, and study for Sunday's sermon. After doing that for a couple of hours, I went to Plate City to warm my legs up on the stationary bicycle. I went for 10:00 minutes on it and then shuffled for 2.03 miles. Hey, that is a brick, a weak one, but a brick nonetheless.

Next, it was time for college football. I watched Alabama put a major beatdown on Arkansas. Eventually, it was time to hit the gym for legs number two for the week. I did three sets of light squats, four sets of deadlifts, leg curls and back extensions. On the rack pull, I busted out

11 X 135

  6 X 165

  6 X 185

  6 X 205

  4 X 215 

  3 X 225

  3 X 230 PR

In addition to all of that, I finished the legs of with standing calf raises, seated calf raises, and leg extensions. That gave me three (or was it four?) workouts for the day. A good one. I then topped things off with watching LSU upset Florida. That was sweet. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment