Thursday, December 31, 2020

It Came

John was out again, so after a morning full of coffee, I went to the pool for my long[ish] swim. I went 5,650 yards straight in 1:49:18 for a 1:56 per 100 yard average. That was not as fast as last week, but I intended to slow down. The relaxed pace was more enjoyable.

Yes, I did shuffle and I did that before the swim. Although it was a mere 2.74 miles, I have a decent week on the road going.

I received a package from Titan Fitness. I ordered Monday night after business hours. Their email Tuesday morning said I would get it the next day. Huh? I heard that with my last order. On my last order, it shipped from Memphis the day I placed the order and was scheduled to be at the Hideout in two days. It took FIVE days for it to show up in Leland. How is that even possible? Of course the Christmas rush was on, but five days from Memphis to Leland? I was getting worried that the package would never come, but it did.

Well, to make a short story long, when I got in from the pool, the package was under the carport. Wow. Simon came by to check on some work, and he helped me to transfer it to the back. While I lifted, I unpacked the stuff and laid it out to be put together today. That is always fun, and this one actually looks pretty simple. 

It was leg day at Plate City, and I squatted

14 X 45

  8 X 95

  4 X 115

  4 X 115

  3 X 115

  3 X 115

  2 X 125

  2 X 125

I also did leg curls, leg extensions, and back extensions, not to mention some cotator ruff stuff. It was a good day, except for the Florida football game. Praise the Lord anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment