Thursday, December 24, 2020

John Out

I knew ahead of time that John was out Wednesday. I heard the birds sing all day. I shuffled with joy a short 2.6 miles. Most of that was on the Yazoo River Trail. 

When I went to the pool, I had one thing in mind: a straight swim longer than last week's. I did that. For one hour and forty-one minutes, I went up and down the 25-yard pool finishing with 5,500 yards at a brisk 1:50 per 100 pace. I know you are not supposed to brag on yourself, but that is a pretty piece of swimming right there.

Back home, I ate some cornbread and milk. Yes, the bread was well aged. Two glasses full and then I was ready for a nap. CC was ready too and we just longed like two lazy creatures who had a right to be that way. Again, this is one reason I love cats: they know how to nap.

You know it.

Know what?

What I did next.

Leg day?

Yes. I squatted

  13 X 45

  7 X 95

  4 X 115

  3 X 115

  3 X 115

  3 X 115

  2 X 125

  1 X 125

Also I did three sets of back extension, and four sets each of leg curls and leg extensions.

So you had a big day.

Darn tootin'. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment