Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas

To all two of my readers, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and may God richly bless you. This is our first Christmas at the Hideout. It is 6:00 a.m., and holiday music is playing over Penny's boom box. The cats are running through the house, the kids are on the way, and the coffee is good. I could not be happier.

I have an envelope for everyone who will show up here today. My dad taught me to shop like that. It is easy and it's always in style. Good gosh a mighty, the memories just flooded my soul like West Harding Street used to after a heavy rain.

Thursday I did a little training. Just a little. I shuffled 1.65 miles. Then I went to the pool. Yes, John was late. I got out and left him in the water. He tries to see how much of my time he can waste. I tolerate it often, but it was Christmas Eve, and I was having none of it. 

I never made it to the gym except to go out there and move some stuff around. Pee Wee has the Christmas spirit and was running like a fox with his tail on fire. He is a happy boy and gives me much joy.

Enjoy your day. Hug your loved ones. And thank God for the unspeakable of His Son.


Pee Wee looking for a squirrel to
wish Merry Christmas to.

No comments:

Post a Comment