Monday, July 22, 2019

7/15 - 7/21

It was a pretty good week, as far as training goes, but I didn't seem to get much of anything else done. Monday I swam 1,300 meters in the morning and later ran 11.34 miles, my longest in about three years. Not surprisingly, I didn't have enough left in the tank to lift.

Tuesday I ran 3.23 miles and swam the little pool in the afternoon for 1,300 yards. Still I did no lifting.

Wednesday I rebounded with a pretty good swim practice of 3,150 yards with some quality. Later I ran 6.33 miles, but once more I failed to lift.

Thursday I had another sub-practice in the pool with 1,200 meters. I did not even run although I did lift some weights.

Friday was my most yardage in the pool since the Challenge. I did 4,400 with some quality 300s, a 200, and some paddle work. In addition, I shuffled 3.36 miles but did no lifting.

Saturday, Forrest and I rode 29.33 miles on our bicycles. I later had a good lifting session at Plate City to close out the six day. I always rest on the seventh. 

For the week, I

ran 24.26 miles,
lifted weights two times,
swam 10,588 meters, and 
cycled 29.33 miles.

That was a pretty good week, strong in the run, but a little light in everything else. Still, I was pleased. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment