Thursday, July 25, 2019

Wednesday

I slept in, tired. At lunch, Penny didn't come home so I took a shuffle before I ate. I went around the river for 3.26 miles, a little more than I set out to do, but it was cool, and I felt OK.

The swim kids came in early, 5:00 p.m. I worked them and when they left, I did my swim. I wore my new trisuit to see if it slowed me in the water. I did not swim much, but I did go long enough to determine that the suit is no hindrance, but maybe even a help. I swam

1,000 18:43 (1:52)
200 for time 2:57
300 small paddles
total: 1,500 yards = 1,371 meters

The 200 was the tester. That is a pretty good time for me swimming alone. I  usually swim around 3:00, a tad over or a tad under. So the suit is OK. I will wear it Saturday.

Thank you, Jesus, for good health, and good training.

No comments:

Post a Comment