Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Tuesday

John asked me to call him before we swam to make sure he was up. He begged off. I understand. He made a trip to Jackson the day before, and I can imagine how that tired him. It tires me.

I went to the pool alone and swam

1,200 30:24
4 X 50 decline one to four
6 X 100 @ 2:15
200 small paddles
total: 2,200 long course meters

I went out for my long run after debating with myself where. The temp was 86. That is cool for this time of year, but far from cool for running. I decided to go straight out Money Road. When I was coming back, John Bush stopped and gave me a bottle of water. That is the kindest thing ever. God bless him. I finished with 11.5 miles. My medius glutius muscles became extremely tight. What is going on with that? The pace was terrible, but I got in the miles, which was the goal.

Penny had supper ready when I got in. I ate, took a bath, and lounged for the rest of the night. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment