Friday, May 22, 2020

Down to Three

I tried but only got three workouts done Thursday. Work has ground to a halt at the Hideout. I went over, took a few things, and left. I had to mow the front lawn at home. I did that and took a very short shuffle (1.5 miles). 

After lunch, I went to the pool where I was supposed to meet John. I thought he would not show because he had not called six times to confirm it. Really, he calls three times a day to make sure we are still on. His "make sure" calls offend me because it says to me he doesn't believe me. When I question his unnecessary calls, that offends him. We set this up Tuesday so when he did not call, I was thinking, maybe he finally realized that for the last six years when I say I am going to do something and be somewhere at a certain time, I always do. He didn't show and he hasn't called since so maybe I can do things when I want to today. I swam

1,000 19:37
200 3:01
1,000 19:31
200 3:04
1,000 19:23
200 3:12
1,000 19:39
total: 4,600 yards = 4,204 meters.

After the swim, I changed clothes, bought gas, and waited on Brian. We went to Money and rode 20.54 miles. That made three, but by the time I got home it was 7:30. That is too late. I don''t hang out with mosquitoes. I just don't.

Thank you, Jesus, for a good day. Help things to get back on track at the Hideout.

No comments:

Post a Comment