Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Productive Day

Things are hopping at the Hideout. Simon has started on the fence. First he had to clear bushes and brush, enough refuse to fill a trailer truck. Then he laid out the lines and set the corner posts. Then to set the other posts he had to dig and chop and cut roots. But it is happening and that makes me happy. He says he will finish this week.

Penny is off work and she is hauling stuff over like a good, strong woman. I made a couple of small loads, moved some brush to the street, then went for a run. I shuffled for 7.1 miles. This week, the running will lighten each day. I'll tell you why in a later post. After the run, I worked legs at Plate City Strongman. I did squats, leg curls, and my patented drop set on the leg extension.

I went to the pool after lunch and swam

2,650 52:22
 1350 22:36
  850 medium paddles 16:06
  350 back 8:29
  650 fr/back 10:53
 total: 5,750 yards = 5,255 meters

That gave me my three workouts. I thought about riding, but I was too tired. Brian did not text. I remembered later that he is out of pocket all week so it I ride, I will have to do it on my own.

It was a productive day. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment