Monday, May 11, 2020

5/4 - 5/10

I wanted to get back into 20/20 territory last week, but I did not make it. I did not, however, miss it by much. Monday I swam 4,158 meters, ran 4.9 miles, and lifted big at Plate City. Tuesday I did not swim because my shoulder was sore just like last week. I shuffled 2.54 miles and lifted my second time of the week.

Wednesday I swam 4,570, did 2.62 miles of road work, and worked legs at the gym. Thursday I did not make a run because of waiting on people, but I swim stroke 4,067 meters in the pool and do my density training on the bench press. Friday is long run day but I did not run at all because I had so much going on at the Hideout. I managed to swim 4,844, however, and pull weights at Plate City.

Saturday I busted out with vigor doing 2,650 in the pool, 9.11 on the road, and a farmer's walk workout at the Hideout. I did not get my twenty miles of running in, but I pounded the pavement for 19.17. Hence I did a 20/19 week or a 19/20 week. I haven't decided which one is correct.

For the cycle, I

swam 20,289 meters,
lifted weights six times, and
shuffled for 19.17 miles.

That was still a good week. I am also excited that things are getting done at the Hideout. Thank you, Jesus, and give me health, energy, and drive to do more this time. May the progress at the Hideout continue. Bless my family, friend, and church members with prosperity of the soul and body. May Your name be glorified in our land.

No comments:

Post a Comment