Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Lower Case

 A lot is still happening at the Hideout so I ran from over there. Amazingly, the weather is still cool. I actually had on long sleeves when I did the shuffle at 9:30 a.m. I only did 2.72 miles but that is what I do on Tuesday, a short run.

At the pool, I was both lazy and distracted. I was supposed to get a couple of phone calls (how do you spell waiting?) so I did not want to be in there too long. I swam a mere 2,550 straight and got out. No one had called. No one did.

At Plate City, I took this de-load stuff seriously. For my main pull, I only did three sets of T-bar rowing. I only did one set of Swim Pulls, one set of face pulls, and three sets of reverse flys.

In case you have ever wondered why I always capitalize Swim Pulls and not any other pulls, that is a good question. Maybe I should stop. I invented that exercise so that is one reason I began to capitalize it. It is a proper noun because no one else does a Swim Pull. Also, when I began doing it, I was not doing anything else that had pull in the name. Now that I am doing other pulls, I am wondering if I should lower case the swim pull. I wrote that just to see if I could. It hurt. But still I think I will go all lower case from now on. Notice what I did not say there. I did not say, "Going forward." Don't ever say, think, or write that. Don't, just don't.

That you, Jesus, for another three-workout day. Thank you for this amazing weather. And thank you that although I am having to wait, things are starting to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment