Monday, May 4, 2020

4/27 - 5/3

Last week was an off week because of those top secret reasons Penny doesn't like to talk about, but one day I will be free to discuss. Monday I shuffled 4.55 miles, swam 4,021 meters, and lifted lots of weights. Tuesday, however, I did not swim, but rain 3.1 and lifted solidly.

Wednesday I swam 4,204 meters, shuffled a mere 2.86 miles and lifted legs. Thursday I lifted again, swam a little at 3,199 meters, and did 3.01 on the road. Friday was the big run day. I did not swim or lift, but I ran 8.53 miles. Saturday was a short swim of 2,376 meters and some big lifting at Plate City.

For the week, I

ran 22.05 miles
swam 13,800 meters, and 
lifted weights five times.

I had hoped to have a 22/22 week. but maybe this is a blessing in disguise. I began a wave type of training a couple of weeks ago with both the swim and the run going up at the same time. Last week was definitely a de-load on the swim so now the run and the swim will be on different tracks. That means I will not be putting in really big yardage and mileage in the same week. Why is that important? Too much training makes me irritable. 

Anyway, I was still a pretty good week of training and a lot is happening and I am excited. This week is already filled to the gills with stuff, activities, chores. I'll train as much as I can. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment